Etsy

July 16, 2008

So I've talked about it for ages and I've finally opened up an Etsy shop. I only have a few items listed so far but be sure to take a peek. I hemmed and hawed for so long because the process seemed sort of intimidating (discovering the ins and outs and the who's who) and (I feared) redundant since I already have my own shop. But from doing lots of research, it seems like it's a good way to get your name out and reach new customers.



For now, I think I'm going to list the same products at Etsy that I have in the store. The only difference is that I will sell the sets in different quantities (8 personalized notecards for $16 instead of 10 for $20).



I'll be sure to keep you updates and share my thoughts on the process.



Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket