details...

August 29, 2008

If you have placed a bid on an item, please accept my heartfelt thanks. I am overwhelmed by your generosity and inspired by your kindness.

If you have won one of my auctions, please make your donation to the Nie Nie fund by clicking the icon on the right hand side of this page and forward a copy of your PayPal receipt to me at threewheelsdesign@gmail.com

To anyone who would still like to make a donation to the family, I would like to extend a special thank you gift. Please forward me a copy of your receipt to receive a coupon, good for 30% off of anything in the shop through the end of September.

When you get a moment, visit C Jane's (Nie Nie's sister) for updates.

Thank you all for being so wonderful.

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket