tiny room | tiny creatures

September 30, 2008

I think Jane's room might need some small woodland creatures (to go with the tractors) and these would be perfect...

Clockwise: 3 Little Birds print by Cathy Nichols (boy do I love her illustrations...all of them)
Big Tree Little Bird by All the Numbers (one of the most beautiful quilts I've ever seen)
Paco the Bird pewter knob by F. is for Frank (a mix of his critters would be perfect)
A Patchwork Owl from the Indie Fixx Shop (perfect for snuggling up with)

I think I'm going to buy her a new dresser that's more vertical to save space. I'm on the look out for a white one that I can put those knobs onto...

3 comments:

michelle said...

I'm loving the Patchwork Owl!

Anonymous said...

Totally excited that you mentioned the woodland creatures! I just saw this the other day and thought, "I need to show this to Vicki!" I absolutely love this bedding set: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/ks260/index.cfm?pkey=cgirls%2Dsheeting%7Ck

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of Cathy Nichols, as well. Everything she touches is gold.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket