Fall spotted

August 5, 2008

I'm not sure why I look forward to the Fall so much, (especially since we don't usually have much of one here in Baltimore) but there's nothing better than the L.L. Bean catalog to put me in the mood for apple picking, hayrides, and using our backyard fire pit and playing baseball with the kids.

And there's no better way for me to get ready for my favorite season than buying the best fleece pullover in the world for the kids. We've gotten one for Samson every year and I can't wait to see Jane in one too. It's so light and comfortable that it's worn just about everyday from September through November (and a few times as pajamas).

Now we just need to decide on this year's color...

Fitness Fleece Pullover, 3 mos- 4T, $19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket